Friday 20 December 2013

Whatsup World I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatsup World It's Me Most Idoitic Looking Guy In The                                        World And I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!


Whatsup World I'm Back. And The Reason I Have Not Posted A Blog for So Long Is Because My Account Got Hacked By Some Idiots And I Had To Change My Computer CPU As It Was Spoiled And A lot Of  Things Has Been Going On. So I Only Have Time Now To Composed A Blog For You Guys. I Guess A Lot Of Your Must Be Thinkin That I Gave Writing Blog Or I Am Dead, But I'm Back Okay I Did Gave Up Composing Blogs And I'm Not Dead.In This Blog I'm Just Gonna Keep You Updated What Happened During The Days I Did Not Post Any Blogs. Okay So I Had A Serious High Fever Just When School Holidays Started But I Had A Quick Recovery And Recover In Just 5 Days Which Is Good. Then I Had To Replace My Computer CPU As I Mention Earlier And I Got 181/300 Points For My Primary School Leaving Examination  I Am Not Ashamed To Share This Because I tried My Best And Since This Is What I'll Get And I'll Just Have To Accept It Although I'm Not That Happy With That Result But I Still Got Accept By One Of  The Popular School In Singapore Chung Cheng High School (Yishun) And I'm Happy With That, And There Are There Other Small Activities Which I'm Lazy To Share To Be Frank And Stay Tune For The Song Of The Week This Sunday And I'll Think I'll Be Posting Blogs Like How I Used To Again So Stay Tune.


And As Always Just Think Easy And Nothing Will Be Complicated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment