Sunday 3 November 2013

Song Of The Week ( 28 October To 3 November )




Adolf Hitler:Screw you, you big black cunt! I'll kick your balls and your face! A war on two fronts! This Führer crush the Dark Side! Like a rap Apartheid! I put the germ in the Germany! I'm sick on this mic! I beat you twice, you sellout, now you bow down to Mickey Mouse You call yourself a Dark Lord? You couldn't even conquer Space Mountain! You're just a sad, asthmatic robot freak who needs some loving Well I baked you something, here, pop into my oven!
Darth Vader: Let me paint you a picture, son Potrait of a bitch after World War I You were stirring up a fears of the German people Tellin' the world that the Jews are evil You wrote a little book, got'em fired up Had a Beer Hall Putsch, got'em fired up When your bunker started getting fired up You put a gun in your mouth and fired up! You dumb mother fucker, didn't Napoleon let you know? When you conquer Russia, better pack some fucking winter clothes! While you're fighting off Valkyrie , I got a million clones, they die for me. My bounty hunters ride for me. Yo homeboy, finish this rhyme for me!
Boba Fett: They call me Boba Fett, you wanna mess with me? I'll put my balls in your mouth like boba tea. I got a jetpack, yo, you know I steal the show! Cause when I rock a microphone- *Wilhelm scream*
Adolf Hitler: Ah, sieg hell no! You're not going to cheat me, Mister Sunglasses All the Time! I'll take you and your new boyfriend Goofy and all your spermy soldier guys! And throw you all in a butthole in the sand! I am Adolf!... Hitler...

And As Always Just Easy And Nothing Will Be Complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment