Friday 25 October 2013

Relationship Is Just Complicated!!!

 I Have Two Friend A Girl And A Boy But I Won't Reveal Their Name So Let Just Call The Girl Alice And The Boy John. Alice Really Love John Although John Is A Playboy And Did Many Bad Things Their Relationship Went Well At First And Alice is Always Giving In To John But Things Got A Little More Complicated After They Are Together For 3 Months John Kept Taking Alice Love For Granted And Kept Threatening To Break Up with Alice And There Was Once John Gave Up Alice For Another Girl. But Alice And Her Friends Managed To Get John back To Alice. I Asked John Why Did He Want To Breaking Alice Heart, He Said He Can Find Better Girls Somewhere Else And That Since We Are Going To Secondary School Soon And That Means We Are Gonna Part With each Other Soon Then He Said Something That Really Is Heartless He said To Why Do You Care So Much About Alice I Do You Like Her You Know If You Like Her I Can Let You Have Her.   The End!


I Mean WTF Right Alice Gave Her 200% To John And Take It For Granted!

And As Always Just Easy And Nothing Will Be Complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment